Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve w/ Pipe-Away & Pressure Spring
Model 1221B is used for pressure and vacuum relief where vapors must be piped away. Escaping vapors are piped away through a flanged outlet connection. This helps to provide increased fire protection and safety. The 1221B Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve is a spring-loaded version of the 1220 PVRV for use at pressures of 1 PSIG and above.
- The flanged outlet connection allows escaping vapors to be piped away, instead of released directly to the atmosphere
- Peripheral and central seat guides ensure reliable, repeatable performance
- A wide seat and air-cushion seal keeps leakage low long after the valve is put in service
- Self-draining housing body and drip rings protect seating surfaces from condensate and freezing, increasing operational reliability
- Fluoropolymer seating diaphragms are standard to minimize sticking caused by resinous vapors and atmospheric moisture