Remote Mount Transmitter
The TF300 is a loop powered universal field temperature transmitter which will accept any resistance thermometer(2,3 or 4 wire), thermocouple, resistance based sensor or DC voltage inputs and features a local digital display. Uses 4- 20mA output and is easily configurable over HART communication protocol.
- Integrated transmitter: Without Ex-protection
- Enclosure: Die-cast aluminium
- Connections: Screwed glands M20x1.5
- Digital Indicator: Yes
- Mounting Brackets: Made of stainless steel
- Universal use
as transmitter for resistance thermometer, thermocouple element, Ω or mV signal
as field indicator for any 4 to 20 mA signals
- Local sensing of measured values over digital display
- Rugged two-chamber enclosure in die-cast aluminium or stainless steel
- Degree of protection IP67
- Test terminals for direct read-out of the output signal without breaking the current loop
- Can be mounted elsewhere if the measuring point
is hard to access,
is subject to high temperatures,
is subject to vibrations from the system,
or if you want to avoid long neck tubes and/or protective tubes.
- Can be mounted directly on American-design sensors
- Wide range of approvals for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
“Intrinsically safe, non-sparking and flameproof” type of protections, for Europe and USA.
- SIL2 (with order code C20), SIL2/3 (with C23)