Head Mount Transmitter
SITRANS TH100 two-wire Temperature transmitter for PT100 RTD’s. TH100 dispenses with electrical isolation and universal sensor connection to provide a low-cost alternative for PT100 measurements. Due to Its compact size it can be installed in the connection head type B(DIN 43729) or larger. The output signal is 4 to 20 mA that is proportional to the temperature. TH100 transmitter comes without both electrical isolation and explosion protection.
- Pt100(iEC 751) with 3-wire circuit
- Measuring range: 0-100 Degree Celsius (30)
- Error signal in the event of sensor breakage: 22.8mA
- Sensor offset: 0 Degree Celsius
- Measures temperature with a linear output signal
- High accuracy across entire ambient temperature range
- Reduces plant noise
- Alarm signal for sensor break or short circuit according NAMUR 43
- Explosion protected executions for US, Canada and Europe
- Slim design, ideal for upgrade of installed PT100 probes with a 4-..20mA signal
- Rugged design, fully potted electronic
We can help with product supply, installation, calibration and maintenance.
If you would like to know more or would like us to assist you with your requirements please feel free to Contact us.